Adventure Charters halibut charter fishing available for May 4, 6 & 11 in the West Strait.
Only 3 days of halibut fishing allowed on Washington’s North Coast for 2017.
- May 11 – sold out.
- $2250 by the boat only for up to 6 persons – morning trip.
- Near shore halibut fishing where the fish tend to be bigger.
- Daiwa Tanacom 750 computerized electric reels- greatly improves the experience and our efficiency, really fast retrieves to reset drifts.
- We usually fish 3 to 4 lines depending on wind and current to avoid tangles and make fishing more efficient.
- Limit 1 halibut per person.
- Fish filleting included.
- 50% deposit to reserve- refundable if we cancel due to weather.
These trips are expensive and extremely limited opportunity high quality fishing experience. This is a destination fishery and expenses are high to get the boat there and maintain high quality gear and preparation for only a three day fishery for the year.