Welcome to Adventure Charters
Your Puget Sound fishing adventure begins here.
Family operated Seattle fishing charter in business over 20 years.
Quality fishing trips at a fair price. No commissions. No booking fees.
Speak or text directly with Captain Steve Kesling 206-789-8245
Always honest fishing reports
You have found what you are looking for.
Seattle's Best Fishing
- We are a local family owned Seattle fishing charter with years in the business and an excellent reputation.
- We provide fun and enjoyable fishing trips with friendly expertise and have scores of regular repeat customers.
- We have an excellent reputation of effort and honesty.
- We are one of the most competitively priced of the high-end Seattle fishing charters.
- You will not find a better Seattle fishing charter by spending more, you may spend more and get less.
- We are one of the top fish producers in all of Central Puget Sound and it is no accident. We care about your trip.
- Please read our reviews and feel confident to book a trip with us.
- Call our phone number and you will get the owner and head skipper–not a booking agent. Ask some questions! We look forward to having a great day on the water with you and making another regular customer!
Great day! The boat was clean and well maintained. Captain Steve was prompt and prepared. He put us on fish…read more→
I'm a little late in writing this review but nevertheless,,,Captain Steve was great! I booked a trip for 5 of…read more→
We had an awesome time with Captain Steve. He thourghly explained everything we would be doing and where we were…read more→
Great Experience! Excellent service and communication with Captain Steve. Had a great time, caught numerous fish, and even more unexpected…read more→
Amazing captian made it an amazing adventure. My first charter and I would go again in a heartbeat. Had so…read more→
Amazing day we just had!!! Craig took my 7 year old and I out and we caught over 15 fish,…read more→
The 4 of us had a BLAST Fishing and Crabbing with the expert guidance of Captain Steve K.. His quiet…read more→
Had an awesome time with Capt. Craig! Salmon, flounder, and crab plus the captain was very knowledgeable about other local…read more→